Friday 22 March 2019

Cultural Unity Day!

Today Is Cultural Unity Day! Its a day where we wear different kind of costumes.
I didn't wear anything because I'm Sick and my costume is uncomfortable.
We had a Assembly, and In the Assembly we had a Parade. 
I asked my friend to cover me while our class is in the parade
but she said she would cover my face only. I said ok.
But when my class was in the stage she didn't cover me at all! :(
Anyways we had food.. IT WAS EXTREMELY AMAZING!
The Cheeseeeeeee..  The Whipped Creammmmm.
Hamida taught us a Samoan Game called Lape.
Mike ( Luca's Dad) told us a story of a bear and a fox.
Its basically about a fox outsmarting  a bear and how the bear lost its tail.
Bye For Now!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.