Thursday 25 July 2019

How will you be Remembered???

Your legacy:

How will you be remembered?

  1. A person who is my hero is... My Mom
  2. This person is my hero because... She cares for me and my annoying brother and she makes sure that I'm ok with work.
  3. Two words that describe this person are... Understanding, And Loving
  4. One thing the person does that I admire is... When I'm in a bad mood she always take care of me (well she does that everytime so yeah).
  5. One way I can be more like my hero is by... Is doing good deeds and helping others.

Are you a hero? Write a few sentences telling about something that you did that you think was heroic.

Am I a Hero? Yes, Everyone is a hero. Anyone can be a hero! You don't need a cape or superpowers, The only thing you need to do if your a hero is doing good deeds. Like helping old people or helping nature!

Hope you enjoy!
-Rowena UwU

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rowena it's your friend Tasfia. I enjoyed your blog post about your legacy. What's something you've done thats heroic?
    Thanks for sharing your learning. You should check out my blog.
    https://odstasfiab.blogspot.com/
    Blog you later-
    Tasfia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rowena it's me Again i think you did good but i think you should make less spaces

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ryleigh! Thanks for the comment! Yes next time I will not do much spaces sorry!
      Have you ever tried doing some thing heroic?
      Come back to my blog next time!
      Bye!

      -Rowena

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.