Thursday 2 May 2019

VR Session

Hey Bloggers!
I'm Back! Today me and my class had a Virtual Reality session.
We ha session with Peter Blake Trush Teachers!
Today we learned many facts about the sea. One of the facts are that Manegroves gives us oxygen! When we put the headsets on out heads, we saw fasinating sea animals! 🐟🐋🐳🐙🐬!  And We saw colourful fishes! my favourite was the stingrays! It was like they were surrounding me. When I first put the headset on me it was like i was flouting in sea! Some of the videos was a bit dicusting because of tyres, mud, and pieces or rubbish :(
But Still! it was completely AMAZING!!!!!! The mangroves was so cool looking :)
The last video we saw was whales singing it was so peaceful 😴😌.
Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sahar! Thanks for your comment! And yes I was rushing because it was the weekends, I had to think about the notes for Jullians locker from August and Jack it took me abou 15 -20 minutes,I tried. Did you do anything like this before? Come check out my blog next time!
    Bye!
    -Rowena

    ReplyDelete
  2. KIA ORA,my name is Sundas you're old BFF and i'm from room 23 at Owairaka District school.I really likes you're blog post about vert-rial reality I remember when
    i did it and i was scared of the sharp brazer and some waters were bad Have you ever tried to introduce your self when you blogged anyways see ya later

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sundus Nice to talk to Old Bff! Thanks for the comment! When Me and my class had the VR session My face was like this >.< The sharks were AMAZING and the blue sea. But when the YUCKY SEA I nearly vomited in my mind. And Yes I do Introduce myself sometimes.
      Bye!
      - Rowena

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.