Tuesday 25 June 2019

Stranded

As I reached to an unknown island we got stuck how? My cousin thought we could have a break so he found a weird looking island and ta-dah we got stuck in the stupid island. I was like “BRO why’d you think of a stupid as idea?! Now we are stuck in this random island. How we are stuck? He forgot to tie the boat to the tree and now its gone. I shouted “ BRUH, NOW WE ARE STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE” he was sad he lost his boat. He was like “ Girl you have anger issues” And then I was like “ ok ok what do we do know? Get that passion fruit over there? He said that was a great idea. I let my cousin do all the work and I just explore this tropical island. “This tropical island isn’t as bad as I thought it was” I thought to myself.


Hey guys! This is my class " Stranded" writing
I had to rush. We had to write things based on this picture.
I made a story about a girl who is really mad at her cousin becuase he made a big mistake
and they are trapped in a island.
I hope you guys enjoy this story!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.