Thursday 1 August 2019

Fim Fesitival!

Hi! Today we went to the "New Zealand International Film Festival!"
My favourite film was the workout one!
It was really funny! But I don't understand how rubbing a towel beneath you is exercising?
When we walked in the Civic Theatre it was filled with GOLDEN STATUES!
It was really fancy! I wonder how the toilet looks like? Is it gold?
We wnet inside the theatre room and it was filled with dazziling Red seats!
My seat was number 48. 
It was so cool! And I realy like the film "Sloth"
Here are some Pictures!




Bye!

2 comments:

  1. KIA ORA, my name is Fatima and I'm from Room 23 at Owairaka School and I really liked your blog post about
    The film Fesitival because it was cool.I remember when I did something like this.Thanks for sharing your learning
    You should check Out my blog Blog you later Fatima.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fatima thanks for the comment! It was really cold out there! My question to you is "How many times did you go to the film festval?"
      Come again!
      Bye!
      -Rowena

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.