Friday 9 August 2019

My Sir Edmund Hillary Writting

(First Person) (Edmund Hillary)
Glancing up in the sky, looking at the beautiful creations on earth. I thought to myself "This is the moment of my life! It's time I become.. The FIRST person to climb this DEADLY Mountain". As I put on the oxygen tank some of my teammates are already crying and quiting! "Hey! Don't cry! this is the moment of life, the greatest test in your life! C'mon and join me if you like!" I shout happily. As I put one foot on the ground my good pal Tenzing, Did the same.. He looked at me "Let's do this buddy!" said Tenzing.
(Third Person)
We climbed and climbed and climbed, Then we reached up to a point that we were really scared of already. "Hey" calmly said Tenzing, "Lets have a break, I brought some food!" 
"Sure, Im STaRVinG" I said while goofing around. We munched the yummy food and went back to climbing. 
(First Person) (Tenzing Norgay)
WE only climbed thats really it, It was very boring, Until we reached to a terrifying point where much people can't survive in. We saw lot's of gear in this point and a teeny bit of blood on the snow. It was really windy and FREEZING.
(First Person) (Sir Edmund Hilary)
Me and Tenzing were so close to top of Mount Everest we were breathing really hard.
We found out that we had to cross an ice flow to get to the top of this horrifying mountain.
I went first and passed! The rest of the team called part if the ice flow 'Edmund's Terror' I was PROUD. I saw Tenzing having a bit of trouble so I helped him out I can't belive I saved his life!
He thanked me and carried on climbing.
(Third Person)
We climbed that really it.
Untillllllll....... WE REACHED THE END POINT OF MOUNT EVEREST!!!
We took loads of snap shots on our phone! WE put on the flag and VOILA! WE did it #TeamWork! But... We had to climb down again :( I was so annoyed.
(Second Person)
We saw them climbing down Mount Everest, we were so proud. Queen Elizabeth ll came in and waited for them to come back to thier shelter.
When They reached the shelter Queen Elizabeth ll. " My queen, What are you doing here? questioned Edmund. " You are about to be knighted Sir Edmund Hillary, You shall be knighted!" Shouts The queen. " And you Tenzing you shall get a medal since the primisister of India will not allow to be knighted.
(Third Person)
" We are honoured"









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.