Tuesday 15 October 2019

My Holiday.

Sitting all alone in the middle of nowhere (the living room). Making a mess with my clothes and annoying my brother. The same thing repeats for days, Until One day. Yes! I finally can go to my friends house! YES! We watched movies, like Harry Potter, and Descendants and stuff. Sadly, with tears dropping of me when I left. (My tears dropped of in my mind not physically). Again, boring stuff but even more boring with HOMEWORK ( DUN DUN DUNNNNN)  :(  . I also ate cheese, hashbrown, and STUFF.  I watched anime, played games and most importantly I slept ;) . I played dodgeball with my cousin, Heres's the whole game. Me: Hah! I'm gonna beat you!  My cousin: Like you will~. We started playing. I had BAD LUCK (my brother) SITTING BESIDE ME LAUGHING.  Sadly, I lost and my Cousin WON! :(. Luckily my mom come to the rescue by making homemade PIZZA! ( With EXTRA Cheese!).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.