Friday 6 December 2019

Hope ( My Wrtting)

Darkness filled my body. Trembling, trembling into pieces until.. everything was gone.

I shattered when I saw the picture, it was cut into pieces of junk on the floor. My mouth formed into the a circle. Some sort of liquid was starting to run down my face.. I was crying. I cried with hope,

" Someone HELP, PLEASE HELP!" I screamed as tears walked of my face.
Starting to punch the wall won't help neither human strengh can kill this wall. There was only a tiny window up high in the room. No door, no food, no water, no bed, no anything!

UGH coughing won't help either!
" Wait what is this smell?"

green gas stared to appear. It faded out.

"What was that?" I looked down. A big hole apeared! Wait I should probably form more holes and get out of here!

 I had some mint slices and ate some, it started to give me energy. I dug and dug untill I was out of breath. I took a break and kept on repeating.

" If only I can get my shadow clones back" I mumble." Shadow clone come and inavde the wall, BREAK IT" I shout like i'm the king.
Suddenly I feel like an earthquake come in.

" RAAAH RAHHH RAHHHHHHHHHHh" I hear my voice all around me.
" Oh it's my shadow clones! YES!" I shout.

The wall cracks and falls into pieces.
" Come on go back to your world now I will call you later when I need you guys" I whisper.

 I walk pass a dark street. I think about what happens, I don't know how the picture was there or even how I got there I will never forget this day in my life or even the afterlife if I can remember.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.