Tuesday 23 July 2019

.Holiday Writting & 2 truths, 1 lie.

2 truths & 1 lie.
I was playing loads of games and won many rounds.
I was watching Naruto Shippūden while eating popcorn.
I had lots of homework sadly.

Guess Which one is a Lie!

Holiday Writing.

It was me, Doing lots of homework and crying in my mind so hard I will die, While my brother is "BUSY" playing roblox " Escape Prison". After The hard work of MY LIFE I went to watch tv. My Mom called out WHILE I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF MIRACULOUS LADYBUG SEASON 3 EPISODE 15, It was my turn to do the dishes :(   ( One like = 1 love for Me ).
After doing the dishes, " Roweneaaaaa We are going to Mehruma's houseeeee" My brother called out. ( By the way Mehruma is My friend). I was like this " GOD HAS COME AND BLESSED MEHHHHHH THANK YOU FOR SAVING MEHHHHH" . We went to Mehruma's house, IT WAS SO FUNNNNN WE PLAYED SO MUCHHHH. Then is was Unlucky Sunday.
I had KUMON WHYYYYY :(
Then I survived in Kumon and went back home and watched tv did 1 sheet of homework and went to sleep.


Hi guys This is My holiday writting Hope you enjoy!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.