Thursday 4 July 2019

When Im..

When I’m 11, I will be sad because I left primary and I will be excited for intermediate.
When I’m 12, My Money goal would be up 5000$ and I can buy anything I want! ( like a ps4)
When I’m 13, I will ask my dad for my own phone and brag about it so much Tasfia is gonna hate me. (LOLLOLOLOLOL)
When I’m 14, I will meet my old primary friends and hangout with them so much, I will forget about my family and when I get home my family would start to RAGE and I will die.
When 15, I will get a new pet Rabbit and she will be named Bunn Bunn and she will protect me from Stranger Danger!!!
When I’m 16, I will finally get a learner licence! ( for driving)!! And then tease my raging brother who is soo jealous he wants to drive but he would be like 13 ( lol).
When Im 17, I would have lots of homework that it would fit inside our storage room and I would die ( the homework is for a test oh and I would pass the test).
When Im 18, I will Graduate from highschool and get the best gift ever which is saying goodbye to highschool! :) (me when im 10 :0 ).
When Im 19, I will get my full licence and start to drive around the city but got a 1$ fine for talking on my phone.
When Im 20, I will get a RED ferrari and my brother would be like “ Hey Rowena is that my ferrari?” and I'm like “Nope, Sorry you gotta buy your own”
When Im 21, I gonna have a baby named Aafiyah. ( Her nickname is Aafi).


Hey guys!
This is my When Imm.. Writting!
I kinda made everything up soo yah ( don't judge me).
Hope you enjoy! :)



1 comment:

  1. Rowena i think you did a really good job but some of the text was cut off because it was to big

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.