Wednesday 13 November 2019

Green Week Writting Day 1

I was eating some fresh hot fish cheetos when this horrible creature came in and took the last piece. I spent 15 yiniyinyins (Dollars) on this these hot fish cheetos. I need to get revenge... Ha! I will eat him. I swallowed him. I felt him punching my stomach. Oh no, dad is going to get mad.. Uh.. Eh, WHATEVER I say as I roll my eyes. I went home and see my dad waiting for me in my room.. OH NO! DID HE FIND OUT??? DID SOMEONE SEE ME AND TELL HIM?? OR WAS HE STALKING ME??!!!! "My dear weird son, I have something managed for you, I booked you an xray appointment because I think your not feeling well and your stomach is kind of moving a lot" He says formally. " Uhhuh.. DAD it's ok ok ok ok Im ok ok ok ok ok." I shout. " Your even acting weird too!" he says. " I slowly walk back and.. RUN! " Im ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok" I said as I ran.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Rowena,its me Bella from Room 24
    I really like your blog post about the whale.I just have to say it does not make much sense, But other than that its amazing.

    If you would like to check out my blog here is the link:http://odsisabellap.blogspot.com/


    Blog ya later,
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bella! It's me Rowena! Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm sorry for my mistakes in the writting I will fix it soon. Have you ever had made writting like this?
      Come back next time!
      Bye!




      -Rowena
      ◕ ◡ ◕

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.