Monday 20 May 2019

Stardome

Hey guys! Its me Rowena!
Today we got to go to Stardome Planeterium! (ᴗ ͜ʖ ᴗ)
Today we saw pictures of the galaxy and planets we learnt  many facts about the Milkyway!
And also we watched a movie called Solar System Odyssey.
I have learned many facts about space from the questions in the ipad.
It was soo cool in the in the room where we got to see the movie there was seats that lay down! It was like a theater!
Some things I learnt in stardome is like how the moon is so far away from the Earth or how the planets are really far from eachother! Neptune really far away from the sun and also an Ice giant. Did you know that Jupiter, Uranus, and Neptune have rings like Saturn too?


Bye!



2 comments:

  1. Hola My name is Mushdah And i'm from room 25 At owairaka district school. I really liked your blog post about Stardome I remember when I went to stardome It looks like u really like stardome I did to .Have you ever tried Putting full stops and adjectives more

    Thanks For sharing your
    Learning You should check out my blog
    (odsnmills.blogspot.co.nz/)

    BLOG YA LATER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mushdah Thanks for your comment! I do like Stardome I liked the movie and seats the best! After going to the bus I literally had to do my hair again. Oh and for your question, Have you ever tried doing fullstops and adding more adjectives? I have. Oh sorry, not to be mean but have you checked your spellings a few times?
      Come back next time!
      - Rowena!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.