Wednesday 19 June 2019

Paris Project ( Not Finished)

Hey guys!
I have finished a presentation last night and I'm really proud of it!
Also, My friend Ayla helped too! 
Here is the presentation!



This presentation is about Paris!
Me and Ayla searched up some famous things and find facts!
I am still adding things to it ( Not just Old Writting).
We are doing this presentation for fun!
I am finding it interesting because I actually get to know more facts about something new!
I think I will finish it off next week.
Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Rowena.
    I found your blog post informative. Was it hard making this?
    Thanks for sharing your learning. You should check out my blog:
    https://odstasfiab.blogspot.com/
    Blog you later-
    Tasfia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Moi demoiselle Rowena ( My bestie)!!
    I really like your post about paris Bien joué!!! That is french for well done I liked it beacause It was very informative!
    See my blog at
    http://odsavap.blogspot.com/
    Blog you later!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Moi Demoiselle Ava♥ (My bestie)!!
      Thanks for your comment!
      I'm stil working on my Paris Project! Its not just going to have boring words it will also have videos! A challenge I faced was finding facts I had to go in many different sites to find facts and finding the meaning of them.
      And yes I will visit your blog soon!
      Come back next time!
      Bye!





      -Rowena♥

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.