Friday 8 November 2019

My Own Survey

Hi people!
A few days days ago, I did a survey. What is Owairaka School Members soft drinks??????
Anyways here is the survey.

When I did the survey it felt very very very tiring. My predction is, I think People is gonna choose coke because it's really popular and a lot of people like the drink. Basically the data show's what people likes and how popular the thing is, the most popular right now in my survey is "Coke".  Basically I used my maths book and drew a survey template and wrote down the soft drinks, then I asked people " What do you like? No soft drinks?, Coke?, Sprite?, Fanta?, L&P?, 7 Up?, Or Pepsi?". Most people said Coke. Anyways! What is your favourite soft drink?
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.